MIXMANIAC

MIXMANIAC

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений
Hi,
I use your app on Samsung EU48JU6050.
What are best settings for buffer size and buffer percentage? I have 50/10 mbit internet speed and channels buffers every two -three minutes.

I use Server Cast with same channel list on smartphone and cast to tv via DLNa and chanels runns without buffering.

Thanks in advance
  • CraigNOM это нравится

developer

developer

developer

• Модераторы
  • 3603 сообщений

Hi,
I use your app on Samsung EU48JU6050.
What are best settings for buffer size and buffer percentage? I have 50/10 mbit internet speed and channels buffers every two -three minutes.

I use Server Cast with same channel list on smartphone and cast to tv via DLNa and chanels runns without buffering.

Thanks in advance

Settings need to be selected individually. If you have frequent buffering - try increasing the buffer.

Тестовые устройства: LG 47LB675V, LG BD670, Samsung BD-ES6000, Samsung UE32K5500, MAG-250, DuneHD TV-102, DOOGEE T6 (Android 5.1)

Ответы на частые вопросы пользователей: https://ottplayer.es...otvety-na-nikh/

MIXMANIAC

MIXMANIAC

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 4 сообщений
I set buffer size to 20MB and buffer size to 20%-80% and sstill getting buffer. Is it better to put to 50%-50% or ?

developer

developer

developer

• Модераторы
  • 3603 сообщений

I set buffer size to 20MB and buffer size to 20%-80% and sstill getting buffer. Is it better to put to 50%-50% or ?

The ratio of the size of the buffer part is which part of the general buffer is used to start and what part for playback buffer.

50%/50% means that the reproduction is not started until the buffer is filled to 50%

Тестовые устройства: LG 47LB675V, LG BD670, Samsung BD-ES6000, Samsung UE32K5500, MAG-250, DuneHD TV-102, DOOGEE T6 (Android 5.1)

8cin8

8cin8

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений
Hi,

I have a Sony 48" Smart KDL-48WD653 and a quite good wifi connection, it's about 15 mega, but i'm suffering buffering issues.
Where in opera tv widget i can manage buffering setting?

thanks,
bye

developer

developer

developer

• Модераторы
  • 3603 сообщений

Hi,

I have a Sony 48" Smart KDL-48WD653 and a quite good wifi connection, it's about 15 mega, but i'm suffering buffering issues.
Where in opera tv widget i can manage buffering setting?

thanks,
bye

No. You can not control buffering on your TV.

8cin8

8cin8

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • 2 сообщений

Hi,

So i cannot handle any features to fix buffering problem...

thx

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных