Сообщений в теме: 3

saeidi2003

saeidi2003

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 12 сообщений

Hi

I have defined a fake user, but I donot know how that user can login to his tv?

he should use the username and pass that I have defined for him. or my user/pass?

the fake username cannot be an email address, and login to the ottplayer without the email address as username is not possible.

please let me know what should I do?

Best

Hamid

developer

developer

developer

• Модераторы
  • 3612 сообщений

Login to enter a fake user must be such as defined in the main user of this fake user. For the user, a fake login does not have to be an email address.

Тестовые устройства: LG 47LB675V, LG BD670, Samsung BD-ES6000, Samsung UE32K5500, MAG-250, DuneHD TV-102, DOOGEE T6 (Android 5.1)

Ответы на частые вопросы пользователей: https://ottplayer.es...otvety-na-nikh/

saeidi2003

saeidi2003

Пользователь

• Пользователи
  • PipPip
  • 12 сообщений

ok. I have defined a fake-user for example, Saeidi2003. Then I ask my friend to login with this user in the ottplayer. she only can do it in the TV not in the mobile, or computer, because she receive the message that it is wrong usename or passwowrd. suppose she loggined to the tv, she can not see any playlist in the tv. I also can not see her tv in the list of the attached tvs ?! how should I give her access to some playlists?

Thanks

developer

developer

developer

• Модераторы
  • 3612 сообщений

ok. I have defined a fake-user for example, Saeidi2003. Then I ask my friend to login with this user in the ottplayer. she only can do it in the TV not in the mobile, or computer, because she receive the message that it is wrong usename or passwowrd. suppose she loggined to the tv, she can not see any playlist in the tv. I also can not see her tv in the list of the attached tvs ?! how should I give her access to some playlists?

Thanks

after entering a fake user to the program will be carried out registration of a new device. The device appears in the list of devices in your account and it will be possible to provide access to playlists.

Тестовые устройства: LG 47LB675V, LG BD670, Samsung BD-ES6000, Samsung UE32K5500, MAG-250, DuneHD TV-102, DOOGEE T6 (Android 5.1)

Ответы на частые вопросы пользователей: https://ottplayer.es...otvety-na-nikh/

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных